Should you be looking for a career in a real estate stock & station agency business, please feel free to complete the attached application (click here) submit a letter of interest with your resume to email@example.com, as jobs may become available in the future.
Full Time Position Available – Real Estate Administration | Personal Assistant | All-rounder (March 2017)
NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock is a real estate agency based in Numbla Vale NSW 2628 (approximately 15 mins drive from Dalgety, 45 minutes' drive from Jindabyne & approximately 60 minutes from Cooma). We service the Monaro, Snowy Mountains and beyond.
Our core business includes rural, residential, commercial and business sales, property management (rentals), farm management, livestock sales and purchases, contract auctioneering, clearing sales, and rural contracting.
This position will suit a hardworking and enthusiastic person who has interest in real estate, office administration and rural activities. This position is full-time, 5 days per week and occasionally includes weekends due to clearing sales or evenings due to in-room auctions. This position requires someone who is able to be versatile and adapt to different situations.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have a general knowledge and understanding of livestock
- Have a general knowledge of the Monaro / Snowy Mountains region
- Have fantastic time management skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be versatile
- Be personable
- Be flexible
- Have their own car and current driver's license
- Have experience with basic Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and ability to learn new systems
- Be well groomed and presentable
Aspects of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Answering of phones
- Data entry & upkeep
- Coordination of appointments
- Liaising with various companies / parties regarding marketing and booking of ads
- Communication with clients via phone & email
- Coordination of agents appointments
- Generation of presentations and marketing
- Upkeep of NKPL website, Facebook page, and real estate websites (i.e. uploading and updating listings)
Should you feel that this position is for you, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office on 02 6456 6783 to discuss
Catering Position for Clearing sales (2017)
NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock are seeking expressions of interest to provide catering at our on-site clearing sales.
There is a possibility of an on-going gig depending on vendors instructions.
To find out more, please contact our office on 02 6456 6783 or email@example.com