13 OLIVER ST, BERRIDALE NSW 2628
"On Offer for the first time in almost 30 years"
- Conveniently located close to all amenities on the eastern side of Jindabyne Rd set on approx. 1915sqm of level land (double block)
- Manicured grounds, well established gardens including almost 1000sqm of level lawns, the perfect backyard cricket pitch or footy paddock
- Two story brick and tile home featuring timber balcony and rustic style fencing
- Kitchen including Everhot combustion stove as well as electric cooking and indoor grill, breakfast bar, opening onto informal dining area and family room flowing onto gardens including fishpond
- Huge second living area upstairs adjacent to master suite opening onto L shaped balcony, pleasant district views
- Boasting 5 generous bedrooms including master suite with large dressing room walk in robe, en-suite, bathroom and spa as well as private balcony. Separate office or study
- Further conveniences include 2 wood fires (combustion type), a total of 4 bathrooms plus sauna, laundry, garage and workshop, carport plus a bore.In ground salt water pool with spa and poolside entertainment area as well as built in BBQ.
Possibly one of Berridale's best known and most lavish properties for genuine sale due to change of family circumstances. This property will and must be sold.
"DON'T MISS OUT – BE QUICK"
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
FOR SALE: SOLD 3/6/14
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only
- 13 Oliver St Brochure # Read more >>>