18 Hamilton Street, Dalgety NSW 2628
"Archetypical Turn of the Century Country Home"
- Located within the town of Dalgety, set on approximately 1872m2 of level land. Dual access via Hamilton Street or main access via rear lane.
- Offering some magnificent district views, all within a short stroll from school, shop, post office, Buckley's Crossing Hotel, showground and of course the mighty Snowy River.
- Late 1800's built brick and weatherboard home featuring open plan living, dining and kitchen, slow combustion wood fire, 3 bedrooms plus traditional sleep out- timber floor boards throughout.
- Full bathroom including WC, shower and claw foot bath
- Tiled entrance foyer or mud room
- Further improvements include a good size weatherboard shed, ideally suited as home office, writers or artist's studio, consisting of one huge rumpus style room with wet bar, combustion fire place, second similar room, WC + Shower, large storage loft upstairs.
A great opportunity to acquire a property in the historical town of Dalgety for owner occupiers and investors alike. There may be an opportunity to convert the current home office / studio to in-law, teenage or other accommodation, subject to approvals from all relevant authorities of course.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, SUBJECT TO OUR VENDORS INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
AUCTION: SOLD AT AUCTION
VENUE: "Tuscany" 5474 The Snowy River Way, Jindabyne NSW 2627
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only