19 Oliver Street, Berridale NSW 2628
"Master built home in the heart of Berridale"
- Located only a few hundred metres away from local primary school and pool, just a short level stroll from
all local amenities
- Circa 1980's brick & tile home on level 982 square meter, north facing block
- Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. Also including master bedroom with ensuite
and bath plus second full bathroom
- Large eat-in kitchen with pantry and breakfast bar opening onto rear patio and yard
- Family room and formal dining or sitting room
- Internal laundry with workman's bathroom & 315L hot water tank
- Double garage and work shop
- Reverse cycle air conditioning plus oil heating
A great opportunity to secure a quality single level home on a large level low maintenance north facing block of land within close proximity to all amenities.
A property suitable for all ages indeed, awaiting a new owner to just move in and enjoy.
Must be sold to finalise estate!
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, SUBJECT TO OUR VENDORS INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
AUCTION: SOLD AT AUCTION
VENUE: "Tuscany" 5474 The Snowy River Way, Jindabyne NSW 2627
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only
- 19 Oliver St - Floor Plan # Read more >>>