99 Old Grosses Road, Ingebirah NSW 2627
- Located about 20km drive south of Jindabyne just off the Barry Way on approximately 4ha / 10 acres
- Picturesque setting, nestled amongst the gum trees boasting some stunning mountain & district views
- Modern 2 bedroom cottage with desirable northerly aspect, open-plan living, new carpets, freshly painted, and immaculate presentation
- North-facing verandah, internal access from double garage/workshop, separate car port, garden sheds, greenhouse & veggie patch
- Stand-alone solar power plus backup generator, rainwater supply to the house, phone landline, and fully fenced
- School bus approximately 1km from front gate at Barry Way
- Small dam or pond
A great opportunity to purchase a well-established, immaculate home in the mountains and only a short drive from Jindabyne.
Just enough room for a horse, cow a few sheep, some chooks and a vegie patch to perhaps maintain a somewhat self-sufficient lifestyle including your own independent power source.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
HOW TO BUY: SOLD MARCH 2017
For further details (subject to our vendors instructions) please contact NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock