SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
166 Eagle View Road, Moonbah NSW 2627
"Three Dwellings One Title"
- On approx. 33.89 Hectares / 83 Acres.
- Located less than 10 minutes' drive south of Jindabyne along the Barry Way, boasting stunning district views, overlooking Moonbah Valley and Mount Jillamatong.
- Excellent balance of open and bush country featuring Black Sallys, White Sallys, Manna and White Gum, as well as some Snow Gums.
- Main homestead is steel framed and double glazed, surrounded by predominantly native gardens tastefully blended in with some northern hemisphere flora. Accommodation comprising of four bedrooms, plus the home office, the main includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Open plan living, dining and kitchen, combustion fire, second bathroom, large garage, workshop plus studio with spa room, heated spa and toilet, internal laundry plus alfresco entertaining gazebo.
- Cottage 1, located reasonably close proximity to the main homestead. Two bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living, elevated kitchen area and combustion fire.
- Cottage 2, located on the south eastern boundary well out of view from the main complex. Two bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living, kitchen and dining plus combustion fire, double garage with internal access. North East aspect.
- All three dwellings featuring striking yet different views! Fenced into seven paddocks, horse friendly fencing. Currently the home of Snowy Mountains Waler Horse Stud. Dams, secure water supply from springs as well as electric bore, total water storage in tanks 37,500 litres.
- Further infrastructure includes feed and tack sheds as well as farm shed / workshop on the south western boundary, steel cattle yards, chook run plus dog run.
Excellent opportunity to purchase a well-established rural property with enough land to pursue some rural interests, as well as ample accommodation to venture into the fast growing all year round tourism business (All subject to approval from all relevant authorities of course!) in Australia's premier all year holiday and outdoor adventure location.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCTION: SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
For further details (subject to our vendors instructions) please contact NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock