4885 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
"First Time Offered in 30 Years"
- Located less than 5 minutes from the village of Dalgety, 30 minutes to Jindabyne and about 35 minutes to Cooma.
- Approx. 116 ha or 290 acres featuring bitumen road as well as Snowy River frontage.
- Fenced into 6 paddocks, granite based soil, no recent pasture improvement, 90% arable.
- Excellent reliable water via Snowy River as well as numerous springs.
- Sheep yards plus two stand wool shed doubling as workshop when not used for sheep work.
- Approved hut with loft sleep out plus one bedroom, live in kitchen, bathroom and separate WC.
- Off grid power and back up 5KVA generator
- Further improvements include wood fire, 1 x 22,000 water tank, 1 x 5000 water tank, 5 troughs and land-line phone.
"An excellent opportunity to purchase a starter block with sound infrastructure in place, including an approved dwelling. Perfectly suited as a weekender or permanent base. Country suitable for sheep, cattle or horses alike. Owners estimate 250 DSE. "BERGENDOR" has produced some Lucerne in the past. The riparian access to the Snowy River guaranteeing domestic and stock water on a permanent basis. Good enough to create a handy second income with plenty of room for improvement."
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
AUCTION: Tuesday 1st August 2017
VENUE: "Tuscany" 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
INSPECTION: By Appointment Only with Exclusive Agent