BUCKLEYS CROSSING HOTEL
1 Brierly Street, Dalgety NSW 2628
Dalgety Icon on the Market for Sale!
- The well renowned Buckley's Crossing Hotel presents an outstanding opportunity for an astute purchaser to snap up a piece of local history with a number of potential income streams.
- Dalgety Pub is located on the banks of the mighty Snowy River less the 2 hours drive from the ACT, some 30 minutes from Jindabyne and approximately 45 mins from the major NSW snowfields.
- The historic Inn in set on about 1973 meters squared of level land overlooking the River, showground and bridge.
- Originally built in circa 1889, Buckley's Crossing Hotel has withstood the test of time.
- Accommodation includes four double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, plus three family rooms. Furthermore there is the public bar, lounge bar, formal and informal dinning, beer garden, office cellar, commercial kitchen and pantry, cool room, washrooms/bathrooms, L shaped verandah plus old horse stables/woodshed.The property has been well maintained and oozes character of yesteryear.
- The kitchen caters for breakfast and lunch on an as needed bases plus dinner 7 nights a week.
- "Due to its location including relative close proximity to the snowfields, Buckley's Crossing in addition to the pub would make the perfect backpackers with often a variety of work locally available for the young and sometimes the young at heart travellers" Publican Richard states.
- Skiers, bikers, grey nomads and others already making Buckley's Crossing a must see along the chosen route.
Buckley's Crossing is on the market for $495,000 and is offered as a going concern. The property is being sold due to the vendor's imminent retirement and can be viewed by appointment with the exclusive agent NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock only!
For further details, suject to our vendors instructions, please contact:
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
FOR SALE: SOLD | March 2016
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only
- Brochure # Read more >>>