SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
491 Jimenbuen Road, Dalgety NSW 2628
"First Time for Sale in 74 Years"
- Well renowned and Established Monaro Wool and Cattle growing property on offer!
- Approx. 518 HA or 1280 Acres
- Located less than 5 km south of Dalgety on the banks of the once again Mighty Snowy River fronting a bitumen road.
- Well-watered by Snowy River (approx. 3 km), Cave Creek as well as 10 dams.
- Predominantly granite based soils, some slate, alluvial river flats.
- Currently carrying 600 wethers, 250 ewes plus 30 cows and followers.
- Great potential to increase carrying capacity further including Lucerne production or some fodder cropping. Fenced into 14 paddocks.
- Circa. 1950's built double brick homestead all original.
- Garage, meat house and garden sheds.
- Further infrastructure includes 3 stand shearing shed, hay shed, machinery shed, blacksmith shop, fuel shed, two shelter sheds, steel cattle and sheep yards and a plunge dip.
A great opportunity to purchase an iconic Monaro grazing property fronting the Snowy River with ample of scope to further improve infrastructure and carrying capacity. After two generations in the same family it is now time to allow the next custodian to make their mark and reap the benefits!
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCTION: SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
For further details (subject to our vendors instructions) please contact NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock