1391 Dalgety Road, Dalgety NSW 2628
The Perfect Country Hideaway – Priced to Sell !!!
- Located only five (5) minutes drive from the quaint hamlet of Dalgety and approximately ten (10) minutes to Berridale, only fifty (50) or so minutes from major NSW snowfields, striking range to the banks of the mighty Snowy River and fronting Wulwye Creek for about 1km
- 139 acres | 56.88 ha approximately of undulating land, decomposed well drained granite based soils. Boasting spectacular mountain and district views
- Secure water via bore and riparian access to Wulwye Creek, 5500 gallon concrete water tank.
- Circa 1980's log cabin, positioned perfectly to soak up all the northern winter sun, a verandah providing shade during the warmer time of the year.
- 3 bedrooms plus two bathrooms including en-suite (en-suite is currently an unfinished project)
- Rustic timber kitchen, slate covered floors, gas cooking and infinity hot water.
- Master built open fire place, the central focal point of living space creating the ideal alpine ambience
- Further improvements include two enormous rural sheds both with concrete flooring and mains power plus a set of horse or cattle yards and horse stables
Agents comments An outstanding rural hideaway within striking range to everything the mountains and Monaro have to offer. Fronting Wulwye Creek, one of the best kept secret fishing spots in the district, excellent infrastructure and room to add your own personal touch – PRICED TO SELL !
Be Quick – this one wont last
CONTACT Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com | nickkirshner.com.au
HOW TO BUY SOLD SEPTEMBER 2015-
INSPECT By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only