SOLD AT AUCTION
3068 The Barry Way, INGEBIRAH NSW 2627
"A Diamond in the Rough"
- Located approximately 30km south of Jindabyne along the Barry Way, only a short distance from the
Kosciuszko National Park and Ingebirah State Forest.
- Approximately 1.29ha or 3.2acres of true high country pasture with desirable north east aspect
and well sheltered from the revailing winds.
- Fenced into two paddocks - spring fed dam.
- 2 bedroom plus study cottage, built round 1960.
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with magnificent blackwood, otherwise known as Hickory
Acacia bench tops.
- Open plan lounge / dining with slow combustion fire place
- 2 bathrooms partly renovated.
- Numerous farm sheds and out buildings
The offering of Lake View provides an excellent epportunity to secure a foot hold in a tightly held part of the high country, often only available to the descendants of the regions first colonial settlers.
Please contact agent for further details
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
AUCTION: Tuesday 1st March 2016
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only