295 Abington Park Rd, Jindabyne 2627
"A View from every Windonw"
- Just 15 mins drive south of Jindabyne set on 6.51 hectares / 16 acres (approx.) fenced into 4 paddocks plus house yard
- Rustic weatherboard clad modern home embracing its natural surrounds, boasting some spectacular mountain views
- Modern Kitchen with island breakfast bar, gas cooking and electric stove as well as two draw Fischer & Paykel dishwasher
- Open plan family and informal dining opening onto alfresco eating/entertaining space featuring granite rock walls built in woodfire BBQ and perfectly manicured grounds. Slow combustion wood heating
- Three bedrooms including spacious master and parent retreat (could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom) currently used as home office. One with walk in robe and en-suite facilities
- Excellent internal laundry / ironing room
- Further improvements include 3 dams, reliable bore with submersible electric pump, 4 tanks comprising storage for more than 100,000 litres of water. Horse stables, tack room, huge workshop shed, featuring home office or artist studio
- Owner's reluctant sale due to workplace relocation
Must be Sold!
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
FOR SALE: Sold October 2014
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only