Cobbon Creek Road, Jindabyne (Moonbah) NSW 2627
Quality Character Filled Home
- Less than 10 minutes drive (5km) south of Jindabyne set on 73.99 hectares (185 acres approx.) with 1.7km frontage to renowned Mowamba River.
- Set among well established attractive gardens and lawns with significant trees, box hedges, roses and lavender boarders.
- House built circa 1970. Architecturally designed renovation in 2003 resulting in a beautiful light filled home with stone wall, cathedral ceilings and solid Victorian ash timber flooring and numerous French doors opening to wide front veranda and north facing rear courtyard.
- Flexible open plan area includes kitchen/casual meals, sitting, formal dining, entry and family.
- Quality appliances including ducted vacuum cleaner, reverse cycle air condition throughout, under floor heating to bathrooms, separate open fireplace and open flame gas space heater.
- Spacious modern kitchen with large pantry and multiple storage areas.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and adjoining private library, spacious office or private sitting room.
- Large second bedroom with walk in robe
- Main bathroom with spa
- Further accommodation includes self contained 2 bedroom flat with own facilities, including private courtyard and garage all under the one roof which can be included in the floor plan of the main house with ease.
- Huge shed including 3 stable boxes plus day yards all separately watered. Water supply from rain water harvesting plus pump from river.
- Dressage area (flood lit), round yard plus numerous holding paddocks.Remainder fenced into 3 main paddocks (1 fronting river) plus 2 dams.
This presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a quality home on useful acreage only minutes drive from Jindabyne, to suit families with various accommodation requirements.
The outdoor facilities originally designed for the serious equestrian.
The property lending itself to some grazing or other agricultural pursuits.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
FOR SALE: SOLD - 26/05/2014
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only