"MOWAMBA RIVER LODGE"
219 Frost Creek Lane, JINDABYNE NSW 2627
- Serene and secluded yet only 15 minutes' drive from the Jindabyne township, fronting onto what is undoubtedly the premier trout fishing stream in the Snowy Mountains.
- Surrounded by spectacular cliffs and crags as well alluvial flats and gently rising hills, open plains and native bush.
- These surroundings allow for superb access to hiking, walking, and biking tracks.
- Purpose built, exclusive fly fishing facility on site, including casting pond and large stocked dam.
- Currently operating as holiday rental facility and Bed & Breakfast.
- Guest accommodation features 5 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms (all with central heating) and also 1 room with ensuite bathroom & wheelchair access, lounge & guest dining room boasting a gorgeous stone fire place with slow combustion fire.
- Separate TV room / library.
- Kitchen is well designed with a modern galley style with plenty of storage.
- Residence also has managers quarters with new gourmet kitchen, luxury bathroom, spare room currently used as a large walk-in wardrobe, laundry, gas heating throughout.
- Reception, utility room, drying room, 3 car garage, and 3 phase power.
- Separate garage / workshop for plant equipment.
- Small fisherman's hut over-looking river currently set up as a day camp.
- Extremely well furnished, mostly native gardens with a small variety of deciduous trees making up the surrounds.
Agents Comments: The offering of Mowamba River Lodge presents an outstanding opportunity to further grow the current holiday rental / B+B operation, move in to other pursuits with the tourism industry such as fly fishing competitions, outdoor education, or make Mowamba River Lodge you family home and entertain family and friends until your hearts content.
For further details, due to our vendors instructions, please contact our office.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
HOW TO BUY: Sold - March 2016
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only