"ON THE ROCKS"
1459 Dalgety Rd, Dalgety NSW 2628
Log cabin inspired home !!
- Located only minutes drive the quaint hamlet of Dalgety some 50 minutes drive to major ski fields, trout fishing on your door step and spectacular mountain and district vistas.
- Set on approximately 2.5 HA or 6 acres surrounded by poplars, pine, eucalypts, silver birch amongst others, overlooking the junction of Wullwye Creek and Snowy River.
- Log and cedar style cabin featuring 3 double bedrooms plus large loft sleeping up to 8 comfortably, currently doubling as a games room.Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen heated by pot belly fire place, gas cooking full bathroom, 2 x WC, wrap around verandah, 40,000L water storage plus riparian access to Wullwye Creek via right of way easement for domestic and stock water.
- Two (2) car garage / workshop
- Bitumen road frontage, mail delivery, school bus available
A great property for all seasons, permanent home, holiday house or investment property, outstanding local primary school at Dalgety with high schools at Jindabyne and Cooma alike.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | www.nickkirshner.com.au
FOR SALE: $209,000
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only