Lot 5 / 888 Shannons Flat Rd, Cooma NSW 2630
- Located less than 10 minutes drive from Cooma CBD a rare river frontage on the banks of the pristine Murrumbidgee River with easy access for fishing, swimming or kayaking alike
- Spectacular views including river, bush and rolling hills, 7.6 hectares or 19 acres (approx.) close to the original Mittagang Crossing used by John Main when the block was first settled. Some of the drystone retaining walls still clearly visible built circa 1860
- Quaker style steel frame four bedroom house, plus spacious loft home office or teenage retreat
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with breakfast bar opening onto verandah and outdoor entertaining area overlooking river and ragged mountain rangesFull bathroom plus separate WC, carport, wraparound bull nose verandah
- Native garden all landscaped, the hard work done!
- Rain water tank as well as access to river for household, stock and garden water
- Idyllic location for nature lovers of all ages yearning for a simple lifestyle close to nature and only a stone's throw away from town!
"Motivated vendor committed elsewhere"