SOLD AT AUCTION
69 Jimenbuen Road, DALGETY NSW 2628
- Located on the banks of the mighty Snowy River, just over the bridge from Dalgety, boasting some 1.5kms or so of river frontage.
- A total of approximately 39ha or 98 acres, comprising of 19ha torrens title freehold and a further 19ha (approx) permissive occupancy.
- A modest circa 1950's homestead, modified over the years, accomodating the needs of its inhabitants at the time.
- Accomodation consisting of 3 bedrooms, sleep out plus office, open plan lounge / dining, country style kitchen, huge walk-in larder, laundry, and full bathroom including heated floor.
- 2 farm sheds and tack room, arena, round yard, and sand exercise arena - all purpose built to education horses and ponies of all ages.
- Electric fencing and laneway system throughout; deemed horse safe by current owners advocating natural horsemanship principals.
- Sandy granite soils, historically growing excellent lucerne hay crops.
- Established orchard and well-kept grounds.
A great opportunity to acquire a Snowy River front property, easily accessed via bitumen road. Only a stones-throw from Dalgety with school bus passing at front gate. Motivated vendor, relocating due to expanding business interests.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
AUCTION: Tuesday 1st March 2016 | commencing 6pm for registrations
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only