4743 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
253 HA / 625 Acres approx.
- Located close to the town of Dalgety within an hours drive of all major NSW snowfields, some 50 minutes to Cooma and less than 2 hours drive from Canberra
- Boasting approx. 3 km of pristine Snowy River frontage
- A mixture of timbered and open grazing country including some alluvial flats for lucerne production
- Predominantly granite based soils, some outcrops of shale
- Improvements include a substantial 3 bedroom split level home overlooking the river. Featuring 2 separate living areas, open plan living, dinning kitchen, huge library or rumpus room, 2 bathrooms, front and back verandah
- Secure water supply via rain water harvesting plus access to river for stock and household water
- Established orchard, kid friendly gardens, double garage, farm shed, rain water tanks including 100,000 L concrete, storage tank transfer pressure pump, bush hut
A great opportunity to purchase a rare and useful river frontage capable of providing some income from numerous rural enterprises or simply enjoy the lifestyle and lease the land for others to do the work. The choice is yours!
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
FOR SALE: SOLD - 13TH OCTOBER 2014
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only