2671 Shannons Flat Rd, Shannons Flat NSW 2630
- Located approximately 25 kms NNW of Cooma along Shannons Flat Rd set on approx. 260 acres or 107.7 hectares of slightly undulating country boasting some magnificent views towards Yaouk, The Four Mile, Cooma, Nimmitabel alike.
- Approx. 80% arable and 20% lightly timbered with some pasture improved including Phalaris and Clovers.
- Well fenced into some 5 main paddocks, with some strategically placed small holding paddocks. Fenced and designed with horses in mind, 6 dams.
- Comfortable rustic dwelling originally a shearing shed, now converted to a great abode with quality finishes- All approved!
- Open plan living, combustion fire, huge entertaining deck with northerly aspect, exposed timber beams, modern kitchen and bathroom, large bedroom with built-ins, and NY style laundry, Wunderlich louvre windows, well insulated, gas cooking, infinity hot water and 2 rain water tanks.
- Garaging for two, workshop, unloading/loading stage and ample storage.
- All this less than 1.5 hours drive from Canberra or 20 or so minutes from main street Cooma.
SOLD NOVEMBER 2015
CONTACT: For further details (subject to our vebdors instructions) please contact Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
- BROCHURE | "NARRABINYA" SHANNONS FLAT # Read more >>>