"Spring Creek Cottage" - 189 High Plains Lane, Jindabyne NSW 2627
Rural small holding of great historical significance !
- Originally part of the High Plains / Boloco land Holding, a locally renowned Monaro / Snowy Mountains grazing property with a solid reputation of producing good quality stock throughout the years
- The cottage which was built in the late 1800's has been renovated and updated in recent times and is steeped in a rich history from stories passed down through the generations.
- Spring Creek Cottage is only about 15 minutes' drive from Jindabyne situated on approximately 3.2 Ha or 8 acres of the districts most picturesque grazing properties in a rural private setting with an established orchard, mature cypress pines and poplars surrounding the cottage with open grazing land beyond.
- Accommodation including master bedroom/parents retreat or spacious home office, 2 further bedrooms, family room with open fireplace plus slow combustion wood heater which warms the property quickly and efficiently.
- Eat in kitchen including dishwasher and electric stove as well as old world wood fired stove, bathroom, separate WC and laundry
- Back verandah, well fenced and landscaped yard including low maintenance garden and lawn area, a perfect spot to relax and enjoy the ambience of the mountain surroundings
- Other improvements include small workshop/garage, horse stables, horse round yard/training yard, fenced into two paddocks. Water supply via rain water harvesting and reliable spring (2 x 22,500 L water tanks)
- Detached Dual occupancy possible under current LEP subject to approval from the relevant authorities of course
Agents Comments: This property is perfectly located for easy access to mountain resorts and Jindabyne yet giving privacy seldom seen on small acreage.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AS PER OUR VENDORS INSTRUCTION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
FOR SALE: SOLD - MAY 2016
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only
- BROCHURE | "SPRING CREEK COTTAGE" # Read more >>>