"THE BERRIDALE INN"
66 Jindabyne Road & 3 Gungarlin Street,
Berridale NSW 2628
- Located on the main thoroughfare to the major NSW winter & alpine summer resorts in the heart of Berridale.
- Two lots totalling approximately 5016m2
- Improvements include:
- Public Bar and Lounge Bar, dining room plus adjoining function room
- Commercial kitchen, 3 cool rooms, numerous store rooms and managers office
- 4 poker machines, Keno, Easy-bet/TAB
- 8 motel-style rooms currently totaling accomodation for 34 people
- Separate managers residence comprising of 3 bedrooms plus study and 2 bathrooms
- 2x 3-car garages, store room and commerical laundry
- Beer garden
- Designated outdoor under-cover smokers area
The sale of the "Berridale Inn" represents a great opportunity to acquire a sound country pub (both business and real estate) in a community with a growing population. The property has great main road exposure with Berridale deemed to be the gateway to all major alpine resorts.
All inquiries will be treated as strictly confidential, with financials available upon request.
All inspections are strictly by prior appointment with the exclusive agent only.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BUY: For Sale $1,500,000
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only