SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
"THE CATTLE PADDOCK"
222 Middlingbank Road via Berridale NSW 2628
- Located approximately 4km north of Berridale on Middlingbank Road, with one paddock fronting Wullwye Creek.
- Totaling 3 paddocks, secure water supply via bore & solar pump, 4 dams, 2 troughs and 25,000L water tank
- All paddocks have bitumen road frontage
- Well fenced, 70% arable land and 30% timbered (mostly peppermint and mannagum).
- Soils ranging from shale to loam and some granite
- Excellent set of steel cattle yards, including vet crush, and with good access to loading ramp
- Building entitlement and further subdivision potential - subject to DA approval and all other approvals necessary from relevant authorities
- The property has recently been destocked, however has been carrying around 60 cows + calves
A great opportunity to purchase a grazing property with some creek frontage close to Berridale. The added bonus of further development from a grazing perspective, as well as the possibility of building your own home or perhaps subdivision – all subject to approval from the relevant authorities of course.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
AUCTION: SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
For further details (subject to our vendors instructions) please contact NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock