Ironmungie Road, Dalgety NSW 2628
"Recreational or Grazing Block"
- Located about 15 minutes' drive south of Dalgety on Ironmungie Road.
- Land is approx. 205 Hectares or 508 Acres of undulating bush and open grazing country.
- Featuring a secure water supplies via two dams, one spring fed.
- Fenced into one large paddock 30% arable 70% timbered with good stands of Peppermint and White Gum as well as some Wattle.
- The "Top Paddock" has historically grazed the equivalent of 300-350 DSE, as per LLS stock returns.
"Top Paddock" Excellent block featuring a good balance of native grass and bushland with some outstanding mountain views suited as a started grazing block or weekender.
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
FOR SALE: SOLD | JANUARY 2018
For further details (subject to our vendors instructions) please contact NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock.