458 Old Adaminaby Road, Old Adaminaby NSW 2629
- Location, Location, Location with Yens Bay at your front door!
- Conveniently located, a short stroll from the shores of Lake Eucumbene and overlooking Yens Bay.
- A short drive to Adaminaby, Kosciuszko National Park, Kiandra Gold Fields and the snow sport resort of Mount Selwyn.
- Adaminaby golf course, air strip and race course all close-by
- 2ha of well-maintained grounds, with established gardens and trees. Fenced into 3 paddocks to accommodate some horses.
- Excellent bore supplying 1000 gal/hr, tested and certified to be bottled
- Main Homestead
- Comprising of 3 bedrooms + sleep-out or loft, licensed to sleep a total of 13 guests
- 3 bathrooms + spa bath
- Open-plan living, dining & kitchen, open wood fire, gas & combustion stove for cooking, and hydronic underfloor heating
- Verandah on 3 sides with undercover walkway to managers residence
- Managers Residence
- Large living space & kitchen – currently set out in a bed-sit style
- Second bedroom
- Bathroom, shower and separate WC
- Man Cave
- Including workshop & tack room
- Currently used as a hide out for late maturing males; includes alfresco kitchen (BBQ area) and space for a beer fridge
- Potential to convert to accommodation subject to DA
"Yaraandoo" currently hosts fishermen, snow sports enthusiasts, cyclists, motorbikers, horse riders and many others from time to time.
The rustic charm of the property and its location having a most relaxing effect on visitors and occupants alike, with many visitors returning year after year.
With current DA approval for a further 2 cabins or 8 beds, and more possible under the current LEP, "Yaraandoo" has nowhere near reached its full potential.
Alternatively, "Yaraandoo" would make a great family home, permanent or otherwise, with all the country charm and views over both lake and grazing land. All the hard work required to manage a grazing property has already been done.
The property is for genuine sale and must be sold due to our vendors business commitments elsewhere!
CONTACT: Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | nickkirshner.com.au
FOR SALE: Asking $685,000
INSPECT: By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only
- PROPERTY BROCHURE | YARAANDOO # Read more >>>