108 Dry Plains Road
Dairymans Plains 2630
For Sale asking $1,250,000
Approx. 15.4 Hectares or 38 Acres
- Located 2 minute’s drive from Cooma CBD on approx. 15.4 Ha or 38 Acres. Extremely private with desirable northerly aspect.
- Spectacular views as far as the eye can see.
- Contemporary home built to entertain.
- Ground floor: Entrance vestibule, open plan kitchen/dining space, family or games room, media room, spacious lounge room, study nook, large office, three double bedrooms all with built-ins, 3 way bathroom, 2 wc, laundry/drying room.
- Alfresco dining and paved entertainment area.
- North facing spa and deck.
- Upper level: Separate parents retreat huge master suite, including walk-in robe, full bathroom with spa, plus two balconies.
- Heating: Gas fire, under floor electric, reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Large double garage with under cover access to kitchen.
- Workshop big enough to fit 4 cars, mezzanine floor.
- Greenhouse, chook pen, garden shed.
- Well established and maintained grounds.
- 2 dams, 115,000L rainwater storage, grey water in use on gardens.
Breathtaking views, privacy and fit to entertain “Brillygan” offers the discerning purchaser an excellent opportunity to acquire a Masterbuilt high quality home on acreage. The flexible floor plan suitable for family living combined with a home based business, if so desired.
If quality and size matters look no further !
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||Auction Room | "Tuscany" 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only