53 McKeachie Street
ONLINE AUCTION | 2ND AUGUST 2022
- Located on the outskirts of Bombala only 2kms to Bombala CBD, boasting spectacular river and town views.
- A modern home situated on approx. 10 acres of stunning undulating country gently sloping down towards a gully on the bottom section of the block.
- Open plan kitchen living and dining with access to both front and rear verandahs. A large combustion fire adding to the atmosphere of the living area.
- Master suite complete with large walk-in robe and ensuite, as well as a further 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom includes twin vanity large shower and spa bath, separate WC.
- Spacious laundry with large sink and plenty of bench and storage space as well as direct access to the rear verandah.
- Second living area/ teenage retreat in the bedroom wing.
- Back and front verendahs with access through both living areas allowing formal and informal entrances.
- A fire pit and swing seats on the stone entrance way extending the outdoor entertaining area.
- Beautifully maintained gardens with newly landscaped garden beds and stone features.
- 9 x 12 metre 3 bay shed with concrete floors and roller doors.
- Ample water supply via a 135,000L water tank as well as a well-maintained dam.
- Large woodshed.
An excellent opportunity to secure a lifestyle block with a recently constructed modern home complete with all the amenities you need. With approx. 10 acres of land surrounding, this property provides you with privacy and serenity. Views overlooking the Bombala township then the majestic Bombala River as you move towards the boundary.
A rare gem in the historic town of Bombala!
Don’t hesitate, call the office today to book your private inspection!
||Nick Kirshner, Jen O'Ryan & Maddy Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||Tuesday 2nd of August 2022
||Online Auction Website | Realtair | https://buy.realtair.com/properties/94157
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only | Conditions Apply