160 McGuffickes Road
ONLINE AUCTION | 14TH DECEMBER 2021
- Approximately 64.60 hectares or 159.63 acres.
- Located only 10 minutes’ drive or so from Jindabyne and only about 45 minutes’ drive to the main snow resorts.
- Accessed via a short private road from The Snowy River Way dropping down from the ridge line to Sugarloaf Valley and homestead on the banks of Sugarloaf Creek.
- Luxuriously appointed two-bedroom, country style, off grid home.
- Open plan living space encompassing family, dining as well as kitchen including breakfast bar with floating timber floors throughout.
- Combustion wood fire adding to the atmosphere, ducting ensuring warmth in all rooms during the cooler times.
- Northeast facing deck accessed from living space via bifold doors overlooking peacefully flowing Sugarloaf Creek.
- Generous master bedroom opening on to private north facing modwood deck.
- A truly impressive bathroom with stone basin and bathtub, artfully complemented by the matte black tap and towel rail fittings, acting as an ensuite to the master bedroom, as well as main bathroom.
- All weather undercover access from carport to the house.
- Other features include total off grid living, solar powered, gas cooking and hot water, two storage containers with annex, chook pen, 50 000L water storage as well as a separate artist studio with tea facilities.
- Fenced into seven paddocks suitable for horses or a small cattle enterprise perhaps.
Sugarloaf Valley climbs from the home to the northwest through beautiful snow gum stands opening out to wide expansive views of the main range, falling southeast through the black sallees along Sugarloaf creek to open pastures.
The topography of the property lending itself to mountain biking on perhaps your very own tracks, horse riding, walking and so much more.
Too good to miss, too rare to find, call now!
||Nick Kirshner & Jen O'Ryan | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||Tuesday 14th December 2021, commencing at 6:30pm
||Online Auction Website | Auction Now | https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/81260
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply