Clearing Sale of Workshop Equipment & Tools, Household Items, Electrical Power Tools, Fencing Materials plus so much More!!!
A perfect sunny autumn day with over 150 registered bidders, 482 lots sold with over 350 people attending the sale.
Saturday 3rd March | Sale of Workshop Equipment & Tools, Household Items, Electrical Power Tools, Fencing Materials plus so much More!!!
|Venue||"Slatefield" 3782 Kosciuszko Road, Berridale NSW 2628|
|Inspect||8am on the the day or as otherwise pre-arranged|
|Register||8am on the day or via pre-registration To pre-register for this auction, please contact our office, supply a scanned copy of your drivers license.|
|Auction||Commencing at 10am | Saturday 3rd March 2018|
|Catering||Curbside Cafe Express & Berridale Lions Club|
|Terms||Bidding card system | ID required|
|Payment & Pickup||On the day|
Cash & Bank Cheque or (pre-approved) personal cheque For Cheques please click here to register for pre-approval EFTPOS facilities are available on the day, subject to unforeseen circumstances.
Please refer to terms and conditions
Firearms: All firearms will be sold from 12 Noon | Winchester .32/20 leaver action; Winchester .22 bolt action; 2 x Lithgow .22 bolt action; Brasileira De Cartuchos, Scout 402, 12 Gauge; Remington 1.70, .222; BRNO ZM1, .22; BOITO SB, 410; Slazenger12 .22 bolt action; BOITO 12 gauge; Interarms Bentley Mark X .243 and Sportco33 .222. All firearms will be sold under a Licenced Dealer on the day. Refer to Terms and Conditions of purchasing a firearm.
Vehicles: Holden Wagon VX 2000, approx. 200,000 KM, new tyres, regular service history. Only recently out of registration.
Workshop Equipment & Tools: Wire Strainers; Hand Tools; Vice; Socket Set; G Clamp; Carpenters Vice; Oil Pot; Drag Chain; Plan Drawers; Ute Hyab; Chain Bar Oil; Grease Gun; Workshop Bench; Saw sharpening guide/files; Chainsaw Chains; Husqvarna Chain Saw; Brace plus bits/drill bits; Tow Strap; Drench Gun (cattle); Air compressor; Wheel Barrow; Lawn Mower; Various hand tools; Hoses; ATV Ramps; TORO Ride On Mower; Poly Pipe; Grease Gun; Generator; Chainsaw Chains; Dog Kennels; Wool Table; Ladders; Brand New Fire Fighter Pump | Electrical Power Tools: Drill Press; Circular Saws; Grinder; Extension leads; Karcher Pressure Cleaner | Fencing Materials: Motorised Drill (fencing); Cement bags; Yard Gates; rural gate | Household Items: Bar Fridge; Assorted jugs and mugs; Boombox ghetto blaster; Hand Basin; Chamber Pots; Garden Ornaments; Garden Furniture; Deep Freezer; Upright Fridge Freezer; 6 chair dining table timber setting; Buffet & Hutch; Reclining Chair; Timber Bed head; Mattresses | Collectables: Koerz Wool Press in working order; Assorted Porcelain Wares; 30 Pound Anvil; 1950/60 Kid Toys; Shearing Hand Pieces; Car Bonnet Emblem; 1950's Motorists Kit; Old Wooden Crates; Bar Stools; Old Tins plus so much more!!!
1. Crofts & Kelley | Antiques, Collectables & Building Materials: Allen Universal Motor Scythe; Quantity of tins; Various bottles; Fishing stuff (Vintage and Antique rods and reels); Reels : Spalding Silverstream – Standard; Alvey Mod45C; CapStan 104780/87; Ebro Midget; Martin James Fly Fishing Rod (Vintage); Leather bags full of Eel fishing lines; Calendar - One page in glassed frame of 1894 Calendar (December); Boat Propeller (new); Retro Kitchen bits; Retro Head Phones; Wedderburn Scales; Antique collectable traps; Fishing Waders - Horne's "Tuff Wear" Made in South Australia Size 8; Vintage Tea Pots – Large Vintage Endura kettle with Baca light handle - Made in England SWAN Brand teapots; NSW Rail engraved on teapot, plus a sugar container; Vintage suitcases and a school case; Vintage Rabbit Traps and hand pump; Bow and arrows; Scythe and reaping hook; Kerosene torch; Naxos Grinding wheel; Fire Place pot/kettle hooks – Antique Brass/Copper Antique Barrel taps; Various automobile, kerosene and drench tins; Antique liquid hand pump; Potato hilling device for rotary hoe; Hall / Visitors chairs; Quantity old tins; Ansett Airlines memorabilia; Antique soil sieves; Antique liquid hand pump; Antique Stirrup pumps; Length Pump Suction Hose. Approx. 3 inch; Tin Ceiling Rose feature; Quirk's Benzine Pumpless Victory iron (Original packing box and Instructions); Singer Sewing Machine; Shearing stuff: hand pieces and parts, marking brand and wool bale stencils; Blackboard (tally/score board); Amber Medicine / Laboratory bottles – various sizes in K Ballard Argents Mill Box; ABEL Electronic ARC Welder plus two helmets; Car parts (Genuine GM); Fowler Vacola bottles, lids and clips. One "The Mason Airtite" jar. One Agree Queen jar; Wooden "Allowrie" Box with old/mixed collectable bottles; Various sizes Old Wooden Boxes; Retro extendable hanging lights plus light shades; Screen doors various sizes and one vintage glass panel front door; green retro kitchen chairs; AVERY Scales; Box antique buckles; Colourbond fencing posts (approx. 2m long) and roofing iron (approx. 3.5-4m long); Antique Stone Sharpening Wheel (approx. 2.1/2ft – used to sharpen axes); Box of horse shoeing bits plus bitting muzzle; Stud Ram Ewe marking harness; Box old Locks and bag hook; Box old door/cupboard/gate handles - some new. | Fencing Materials: Bundles of new Star Pickets; Used Star Pickets; Steel Droppers; Rolls Chicken Wire; roll foot netting; roll Barbwire; part # 8 Wire; part #10 Wire; Various new and used nuts and bolts plus more!!!
2. Jameson | Horse Truck with Living Area: 1986 Isuzu SBR, 280,000 Km , good tyres, serviced regularly, carries 4 large horses, SA rego WUB 783, exp 8th March 2018 - Includes Kitchen – gas cook top & grill, sink, TV, Microwave, cupboards and draws, Tack Box, plenty of storage. Back canopy.
3. Henderson | Farming Equipment & Materials: Husquvarna LTH150 ride on mower, 42" cut 16hp; Set 16" x 8" 6 stud rims; 2 14" x 7" Cheviot alloy rims (Ford); Husqvarna heavy duty brush cutter; Original 'Sunshine Harvester' bag trolley; Original railways hand trolley; 16 litre knapsack sprayer; Selection of driving lights; Steel cable, 6 metre x 20mm; Steel cable, 3.8 metre x 25mm; US Army Jerry cans, good condition; 3 tonne 'come-along' winch; Connor Shae seeder, 10 run, 5 foot, 3pl plus much more!!!
4. Sherrott | Miscellaneous Items: Miele Commercial Dryer T5236; Wood Fires with Flues; Assorted Plastic Pots; Baine Maree; Angle Iron Gal's; Recumbent Exercise Bike; Assorted Taps & Plumbing; Box of Power Tools; Jerry Cans; Assorted Cane Baskets; Box Angle Brackets; Plaster Board Lifter and fold up tables; 1900's Edford fuel stove ; 1982 Toyota Landcruiser Bull Bar; 30kg Anvil; Fireplace mantel with timber and glass mirror; Box old tools; Golden Fleece-Neptune Motor Oil bottle; 12ft ladder; steel pipe and rods; Wood fire; set of numerical branding irons; Dawn vice and Two Farm Gates, 3500 & 1200 lengths; Chainsaw 18" Bar and a Honda Battery Charger 12v,24v 60 amps.
5. Walters | Farming Equipment: 400L fuel pod. Electric pump; 800L tank. No pump; 10x5 tandem trailer. No Rego and 4 x 350L water troughs (plastic).
6. Akuna | Farming Equipment: Honda Quad Bike TRX400FA, FourTrax AT.
7. Beaton | Farming Equipment & Miscellaneous Items: Berends Ripper; Daisy-Lifter Cowsling; Calf puller; Shearing handpiece; Guitars; Towing mirrors; Poddy feeders; Quadbike racks; Calf cradle; Motorbike helmet; Timber frame; Drinking canteens; Telescope; Timber table; Outdoor chairs; pump plus more!!!
8. Powers | Collectables, Equipment & Tools: Anvil; Spray Unit; Bush Bikes; Stihl Chainsaw – used; Welders pus Helmet; Toro Ride On Mower with Trailer; Desk Chairs; Bread Maker; Breville Kitchen Wizz plus Juicer; Box of Collectable Rabbit Trapping devices; New Pipe Bender; Sharp Microwave; Brush Cutter; Electric Meat Saw; Mincer; Drench Bottle plus gun; Jack; Mitre Saw; Drop Saw; 44L Drum Pump; Assorted Old Glass Bottles; Crate to fit a Nissan Navarra Ute Tray plus more!!!
9. Monaro Community Radio | FUNDRAISING: Ledacraft model mc-900 wood lathe; Yamaha Clavinova is an electric piano. Please refer to photos for more details on these two items for sale.
10. Studley | Horse Float: 2 Horse Angle Load Horse Float, manufactured 2014, hardly used, Swing out tack box; microwave; fridge; water tank. Excellent to tow Registered until Dec. 2018.
11. Fischer | Collectables & Equipment: Outboard 100hp Marina; Two 3 phase bore pumps; Victorian Walnut dresser ( for restore); Stock Saddle "Syd Hill" unmounted and Antique Wardrobe.
12. Coolamatong Snowy Mountains Country Club | Farm Equipment: 'Fiat' 45HP 2 wheel drive tractor with good tyres, goes well, includes a grass slasher attachment. Is approximately 30 years old.
13. Smits | Marine: 9 Foot Timber Fishing Boat on a Booker Trailer.
14. Williams | Collectables & Equipment: Two Bay Horse Float - registered; Set of cast iron wheels; Old stick welder and an antique set of "Dayton" Butchers Scales patent 1918.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PHOTOGRAPHS RELATING TO THIS SALE ARE INDICATIVE ONLY
AND DO NOT SHOW HOW LOTS WILL BE SOLD ON THE DAY.