11 Brierly Street
AUCTION | 26TH FEBRUARY 2019
Invest and Reap!
- Originally known as Wroes Post Office, this circa 1892 iconic property set on a level fully fenced approx. 2020m2 block, walking distance to local primary school, shop/café, post office, nursery, high school bus stop as well as Buckley’s Crossing Hotel and Snowy River.
- Comfortable weatherboard cottage oozing the charm of yester-year, boasting 3 bedrooms, plus study, 2 separate living areas, 2 full bathrooms plus mandatory out house, eat-in kitchen plus room currently serving as sewing room historically used as a second kitchen. Large laundry plus garden shed, complete the picture.
- 3 Combustion fire places plus gas as well as electric heating.
- Excellent north facing yard, fully fenced.
- Currently showing great rental return. To be sold vacant possession!
An excellent opportunity for a first home buyers, young family, investor or tree changers to get a foot hold in one of the Snowy River Shire’s most picturesque and historical villages.
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||26th February 2019
||Offsite Auction Room | "Tuscany" 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only