5 Park Road
SOLD | OCTOBER 2019
Location, Location, Location !
- Centrally located, within less than 2 minute’s walk from Nuggets Crossing, Old Town centre and even closer to Razorback and Central Park shops.
- Set on approx. 994m2 of level land with a 18.2m frontage to Park Road. Zoned R1.
- One of the first homes built in the new town of Jindabyne 1960s. Low Set Post War.
- Built on brick footings with a metal roof, weatherboard cladding, internal plasterboard and fibro.
- Three bedrooms.
- Full bathroom plus separate WC and laundry.
- Covered back porch.
- Single car garage plus ample off street parking.
First time offered for sale since the building of the new town of Jindabyne.
5 Park Road offers a great opportunity for the astute purchaser to secure a property in a blue ribbon location to either be renovated as a home or perhaps redeveloped subject to DA.
Be quick, don’t miss out on this one or you could be waiting another 60 years!
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER | OCTOBER 2019