2294 Snowy Mountains Highway
Rhine Falls 2630
AUCTION | SOLD 19TH NOVEMBER 2019
Approx. 402 Hectares or 994 Acres
- Located about 20 minute’s drive west north west of Cooma with Bitumen Road access to Snowy Mountains Highway.
- Soils predominantly basalt derived, some granite and minimal shale.
- Fenced into 4 paddocks, well-watered by Welches Creek, Wattle Creek and Peak Creek, as well as 3 dams.
- Approx. 120 Ha pasture improved Lucerne, clover, phalaris, cocksfoot – good fertiliser history in recent years.
- Excellent shelter lightly to heavy timbered in places mostly Manna gum, some Wattle.
- Power available on block.
- Building entitlement under current LEP, subject to approval from all relevant authorities.
An Excellent opportunity to purchase a sound grazing property strategically located along the Snowy Mountains Highway with good all-weather access close to Cooma, presented in excellent condition given our current season. Great record of pasture improvement weed control and fertiliser history.
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||SOLD AT AUCTION |Tuesday 19th November 2019
||Auction Room | “Tuscany” 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only