157 Werralong Road
AUCTION | 10TH DECEMBER 2019
Approx. 125 Hectares or 309 Acres
- Located only 5 minutes or so drive from Dalgety, in the heart of the Snowy Mountains, about 30 minute’s drive to Jindabyne or 45 minutes to Cooma.
- Extremely well-maintained rural holding, 23 Ha sowed down to Wheat, 17 Ha Phalaris and Lucerne plus 15 Ha to Lucerne, the balance mostly native grasses with some clover present.
- Granite derived soils, owner estimates 95% arable.
- Owner estimates approx. 400 DSE.
- Fenced into 10 paddocks.
- Eastern boundary to Bulgundara Creek, 3 Dams, 6 troughs.
- Excellent fertiliser history in recent years.
- Infrastructure: 4 bay machinery shed, hay shed, garage, steel cattle yards.
- Tidy 4-bedroom, 1 bathroom (second WC), home, open plan living, modern kitchen, fireplace, storage loft. Established cared for gardens.
A great opportunity to purchase a well-cared for rural holding, with all the necessary infrastructure in place, plenty of room for growth, close to the welcoming community of Dalgety. An excellent way to supplement the family income from lamb, wool or beef production alike and still keep your day job !
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||Tuesday 10th December 2019
||Auction Room | “Tuscany” 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only