372 Wainui Road
SOLD | APRIL 2019
577 HA or 1442 Acres Approx.
- Located to the east of “Little Buckenderra” sharing a common boundary for some two plus kilometres easily accessed via council road.
- Excellent balance of open and timbered country.
- Soils both Basalt as well as Granite based.
- Fenced into 10 Paddocks, 22 dams plus 1 trough and tank.
- 3 stand wool shed, sheep yards all with good all weather access.
- Hayshed plus machinery shed.
- Steel cattle yards with under cover race and main work area.
- Bonus workers hut / fishing shack overlooking Lake Eucumbene and mountains.
- “Carlora” has historically been running the equivalent of 1500 DSE.
“Carlora” is an outstanding grazing property located in a tightly held part of the Monaro offering a great opportunity to secure grazing country with an excellent reputation for producing some high quality wool as well as beef.
Quite likely a once in a life time opportunity!
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION