2131 Kosciuszko Road
SOLD | 10TH NOVEMBER 2020
Held in the same family for 100 years!
- 253 hectares or 625 acres (approx.)
- Located about 21 kms WSW of Cooma, well set back and tucked away from the road, good all-weather access via reserve road as well as right of carriage way.
- Soils approx. 50% basalt derived as well as 50% granite.
- Fenced into twelve paddocks, watered by three wells, troughs, Spring Creek (on the South Eastern boundary), one dam as well as several springs.
- Original homestead built circa 1920, weatherboard in construction, extensive masonry add on about 1961, now the main part of the home.
- Spacious eat in kitchen with access to North East facing verandah
- Four generous bedrooms, a fifth smaller bedroom or sleepout, perhaps a home office.
- Family room combustion wood fire. Numerous other fireplaces as well as gas heating.
- Second kitchen (currently not in use), two bathrooms (only one currently in use), two laundries plus two separate WC.
- Hallway with picture rail
- Timber floors throughout
- Two stand woolshed, steel sheep yards, two large machinery sheds
- Old hay/machinery shed, four garages, two garden sheds, chook pen
- Three shelter sheds, twenty-eight tonne silo, three rainwater tanks plus two further storage tanks for stock water
The sale of “Gleneira” presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a rural holding in an extremely tightly held part of the Monaro. Historically showing sound returns from wool and lamb production, as well as some cattle from time to time. The proximity to Cooma and mountains is an added bonus for some, yet excellent privacy due to property location. A further bonus is the expansive main range and Monaro views, established home stead and grounds, plus good infrastructure, sheds, woolshed, secure water moved around by only two pumps as well as gravity.
An excellent starter block or add on to existing holding, clean and ready to go!
Don’t miss the opportunity this time, it could be another 100 years!
As a company we are actively complying with recent regulations put in place by the Australian Government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This included the recent ban on in-house and onsite auctions, resulting in us conducting our property auctions via an online platform, Auction Now. We are doing our due diligence to create safe environment for everyone while also trying to conduct business as best we can. Following the recent restrictions on the number of people that may interact in a group, property inspections will be limited to one person with listing agent Nick Kirshner. This is a restriction we intend to enforce to allow us to continue business as normal.
||Nick Kirshner | (02) 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||SOLD | 10th November 2020
||Auction Now | Online Auction Website
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply