Proposed Lot 106, 4627 Kosciuszko Road
SOLD - ONLINE AUCTION | 5TH OCTOBER 2021
- Approximately 44 hectares or 108.73 acres.
- Located approximately 15 minutes’ drive from Jindabyne and some 40 minutes’ drive to the Snowfields.
- Predominantly native pastures with a clover base founded on granite derived soils, sporadic stands of Manna Gum and Candle Bark throughout.
- Spectacular wide spanning views of the main range unrivalled by any seen across the Snowy’s.
- Take your pick from any number of building sites to create your own piece of paradise (subject to relevant approvals).
- Approximately 90% grazable pastures.
- Reliably watered via dammed tributaries feeding Geikle Creek on the Southern end.
- Power to the old Homestead site with access to NBN via fixed wireless connection.
Unrivalled main range views, good shelter, reliable water, ample possible building sites to choose from, power available. All this only 15 minutes or so drive to Jindabyne, surely ticks all the boxes for most yearning a rural or outdoor lifestyle!
Enquire today to secure an inspection with the Exclusive Agents!
||Nick Kirshner & Jen O'Ryan | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||SOLD - Online Auction | Tuesday 5th of October 2021
||Online Auction Website | Auction Now - https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/76063
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply