108 Thornybush Road
SOLD | FEBRUARY 2019
First Time on Offer in Almost 50 Years!
- Located less than 20 minutes drive South of Jindabyne, access via Council rd (Gullies rd).
- Approx. 336 HA or 840 Acres of magnificent High Country ranging from stunning ridges boosting first class main range views, open flats, well sheltered meadows covered in native grasses as well as some clover, well sheltered lightly timbered country to heavy bush. Timber including Peppermint, Black Sally, White Sally, Mannagum plus some Wattle.
- Soils; mostly granite derived, plus some basalt as well as shale.
- Old home site – modest timber and iron home in need of some TLC. Old orchard and vegie garden.
- Further infrastructure includes timber and steel cattle yards, wool shed, machinery shed, basic timber sheep yards, water tank and bore. One excellent dam plus 2 more dams.
The sale of “Glaughan” offers a rare opportunity to purchase a significant size property within a stone throw of Jindabyne, including some basic infrastructure. Currently grazing 40 young cows with ease.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity don’t procrastinate, this property must be sold!
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER | FEBRUARY 2019