56 Hickeys Road
SOLD AT AUCTION | 10TH DECEMBER 2019
Approx. 18.41 Hectares or 45.5 Acres
- Located less than 2 minute’s drive from Dalgety.
- Distance to Jindabyne 25 minutes, snowfields as well as Cooma about 50 minute’s. Less than 2 hrs drive to South Coast and Canberra alike.
- Rural building block with direct access to Snowy River via right of carriageway.
- Fenced into two paddocks.
- Boasting excellent snow, mountain and river views.
- Pine Tree Shelter Belts.
- Excellent local primary school, school bus from Dalgety to Jindabyne or Cooma for High Schools.
- Building entitlement dual occupancy possible (subject to approval from all relevant authorities).
- Services available from power, phone line and mobile coverage (subject to approval from all relevant authorities).
“Hickeys Rest” is a blank canvas to build your sustainable dream home or holiday cabin alike offering outstanding mountain views with direct access to Snowy River less than 2km from Dalgety.
Fishing, biking, hiking, riding, reading a book sitting on a rock by the river or maybe a paddle on the same. So many choices – better try them all !
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||SOLD AT AUCTION |Tuesday 10th December 2019
||Auction Room | “Tuscany” 5474 The Snowy River Way, Dalgety NSW 2628
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only