OLD HUT CREEK
ONLINE AUCTION | 23RD FEBRUARY 2021
- 24.98 hectares or 61.73 acres (approx.)
- Located only some 10 minutes’ drive South of Jindabyne, access via private road (right of carriage way). Private and secluded yet so close to town.
- Fully fenced into one large paddock plus house yard and shed paddock.
- Well-watered by Old Hut creek, bore (electric), as well as rainwater water storage 22,500L tank plus 10,000L tank on shed.
- Granite based soils, native pastures, lightly timbered, 95% open grazing. Undulating topography, give and take fencing along Old Hut creek.
- Accommodation - Original circa 1960s home tastefully modified and renovated incorporating new dwelling (Circa 2012) constructed out of rammed earth walls, boasting vaulted hardwood trusses.
- Large master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite. Kitchen, dining opening onto east facing deck overlooking Old Hut creek.
- Semi opening plan living incorporating North facing deck well sheltered from the West, flowing onto alfresco dining/entertaining space.
- Internal entertaining includes spacious bar, large enough for a pool table with plenty of room to spare, sunken sitting room as well as feature central Christo fireplace built into central stone wall and chimney.
- Totalling four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate WC between the old and the new as well as two kitchens and a third separate living space with its own combustion fireplace.
- Two separate main entrances which could easily be reverted back to one. Separate office, laundry, plus WC.
- Other improvements include large workshop or garage, carport plus a bonus spa!
“Old Hut Creek” is conveniently located within a short drive of Jindabyne, with room enough for some horses, cattle or sheep alike. A secure water supply via creek as well as bore. The home with its flexible floorplan allowing for many possible options, suited for the growing family or empty nesters alike. Built and designed with entertaining in mind.
Come and see for yourself, book your appointment now!
||Nick Kirshner | (02) 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||Tuesday 23rd February 2021
||Auction Now | Online Auction Website | https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/66668
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply