404 Westons Road
SOLD | 23RD FEBRUARY 2021
- 110 hectares or 271.40 acres (approx.)
- Blue ribbon location, some 4km from Alpine Way access via graded council as well as private road. Only 20 minutes (approx.) drive to Thredbo as well as 10 minutes (approx.) drive to Skitube and Jindabyne. Private setting with good access.
- Master built four-bedroom, four bathroom, plus office, two storey home completed 2003.
- Upper level with internal as well as external access and second living space.
- Lower level – L-shaped living, dining, kitchen with polished concrete floor in most high traffic areas. Hydronic under floor heating based on geothermal principals, heat pump, up to 800L hot water storage.
- Northwest facing deck or outdoor entertaining area.
- Large laundry, ample storage, double glazing throughout.
- Plant room or cellar, dry storage
- Mains power, satellite TV and internet, Telstra mobile available with booster.
- Approx. 170,000L of rainwater storage, plus 125,000L storage from spring fed dam for garden use.
- Spacious one bedroom flat, with own access
- Two bay hay or machinery shed, large workshop with storage loft plus self-contained staff amenities with bathroom, wetbar, office and dining room. Solar panels feeding back to grid.
- Fenced into two main paddocks plus house yard containing established fruit trees and vegetable plots.
- Topography undulating to mountainous, ranging from approx.1200m to 1340m altitude. Approx. 40% heavily timbered, 40% lightly timbered and 15-20% arable or open grazing with a total of 60-70% grazable (including some timbered country). Two spring fed dams, plus one soake.
- Granite derived soils, predominately mannagum, some snowgum.
- Steel cattle yards with excellent access for all trucks including semitrailers.
“Jimmy Doo” presents a rare opportunity to purchase a rural lifestyle property in the Crackenback or Thredbo Valley with most of the hard work done.
Some spectacular vantage points on the block over looking Lake Jindabyne, Thredbo Valley Crackenback range, Kalkite as well as Moonbah and Mount Jillamatong.
Currently carrying 15 cows and calves with ease.
A great place to pursue many recreational activities indeed!
Don’t hesitate it could be another 40 years before “Jimmy Doo” comes up again!
||Nick Kirshner | (02) 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||SOLD | Tuesday 23rd February 2021
||Auction Now | Online Auction Website | https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/66667
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply