4485 Kosciuszko Road
SOLD | 14TH SEPTEMBER 2021
- Approximately 48 hectares or 118.61 acres.
- Located less than 16 km (approx.) drive east of Jindabyne along Kosciuszko Road.
- Desirable north/east aspect, held by the same family for over 150 years.
- The home built circa 1870 with the land being settled sometime prior.
- Original stone building built by David Scarlett (1870s), currently comprising of five bedrooms plus office or sleepout, lounge, WC as well as three fireplaces and verandah.
- The old kitchen (a separate building, semi attached via a short boardwalk), weatherboard clad now containing L-shaped eat-in kitchen, walk in pantry as well as a further two bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry, and verandah.
- Mains power, satellite internet, NBN fixed wireless available, mobile reception, school bus within 500m (approx.).
- Established gardens and orchard.
- Further improvements include – hay shed, cattle yards, meat house, garden shed, horse yard and old stables, black smith shop, chook pen and workshop garage.
- Fenced into three paddocks with the majority of boundary fencing new (to be completed prior to settlement).
- One dam, numerous springs and wet gullies.
- Granite derived soils lightly timbered with several further potential house sites subject to approval from all relevant authorities of course.
An outstanding opportunity to secure the well renowned historical “Kara Homestead” on some prime rural land within close range of Jindabyne and the mountains.
A once in a lifetime opportunity indeed!
Don’t wait another 150 years for this one to come up, act now!
||Nick Kirshner & Jen O'Ryan| (02) 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||SOLD | Tuesday 14th of September 2021
||Online Auction Website | Auction Now
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply