2051 Gullies Road
SOLD | JULY 2019
Approx. 262.9 HA or 655 Acres
Untamed Wilderness and Beauty!
- Located about 30 minutes drive South of Jindabyne, along Gullies Road, lies “Martiniece”, a rugged bush block with some 70 plus acres of open grazing.
- Soils consisting of predominantly decomposed granite as well as some shale.
- Topography is undulating to steep, with some creek flats mostly along Reedy Creek. Most of the Eastern boundary follows the same, with Sheep Station Creek crossing the south eastern corner.
- Timber mostly consisting of Manna gum, Scribbly gum, Apple box, Spotted gum, Brittle gum, Wattle, Peppermint as well as some Blakely’s Red gum.
- Boasting some impressive views from the modest homestead and its well-kept gardens.
- The home comprises of 2/3 Bedrooms, Galley Style Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Informal Dining, Family Room opening out onto Rear Deck and Entertaining Area, Bathroom, separate Laundry, spacious Walk-in Pantry, Electric Stove & Oven, Instantaneous Gas Hot Water, Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning.
- Further infrastructure includes self-contained Shearers Hut, small 4 Bay Machinery Shed, Workshop, Garage, Carport, Garden Sheds, Shearing Shed.
- Fenced into 6 useful paddocks around the home, 4 Dams, Concrete Water Tanks.
Properties this size, so close to the mountains and Jindabyne are increasingly becoming rare and hard to find. The location is perfect for anybody enjoying the great outdoors with natures own playground part of your own backyard. Spectacular cliffs, creeks, waterholes, dams, wildlife and so much more.
Make “Martiniece” your new forever home, add your personal touch, perhaps build a second home (subject to approval from all relevant authorities of course).
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||SOLD | JULY 2019