624 Wainui Road
SOLD | APRIL 2019
378.66 HA or 946 Acres Approx.
- Located on the south western shore of Lake Eucumbene, boundary to Wainui Bay.
- Fenced into four paddocks.
- Eight dams (1 spring fed), spring gully, riparian access to Lake Eucumbene.
- Basalt as well as granite derived soils.
- 65% cleared 35% timbered (approx.)
- Comfortable 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence, featuring loungeroom, sunroom, eatin kitchen, boasting excellent lake and mountain views.
- Carport, workshop, garage, under house storage/rumpus room.
- Historically carrying approx. 1000DSE
“Little Buckenderra” is a perfectly located grazing block suitable for cattle or sheep a like. There is some limited fertilizer as well as pasture improvement history, with plenty of scope to improve production. Location second to none, excellent all-weather road access. Suitable for grazing and lifestyle a like!
An opportunity not to be missed in deed!
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION