Lot 98, 3137 Barry Way
ONLINE AUCTION | TUESDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2020
- Located some 35km South of Jindabyne below the Ingebirah gap. Easterly aspect 100% privacy guaranteed! Extremely tightly held pocket of far southern NSW.
- Granite derived soils fenced into six paddocks plus house paddock. Twelve dams plus creek and numerous springs
- Infrastructure includes 1 x 6m x 12m shed with 6.6kVA solar panels, remote area communication booster 3G/4G, Kohler 16/10 kVA single phase generator
- House site levelled
- 2 x Heli pads
- 1 x Solid timber pod – great overnight shelter or camp
- 1 x 22.5m x 9.5m shed (5 bay) roller doors, 3 kVA solar panels
- 1 x 6m x 12m, 3 kVA solar panels, remote communications 3G/4G booster
- 1 x steel cattle yards
- 1 x 21m horse round yard
- 1 x 130,000L tank, 1 x 15,000L tank, pressure pump
A great opportunity to secure an extremely private property accessed only via private right of carriage way along an excellent dirt access road or for those in need of quicker transportation via air by helicopter with the choice of two designated landing pads. “Little Shamrock” adjoins National Parkes or crown lands on two sides as well as substantial private holdings on two sides. The property is currently being used for grazing of cattle, however, is perfectly suited for adventure tourism or perhaps your private retreat suitable for many recreational purposes.
“Little Shamrock” consists of 258.40 hectares or 639 acres (approx.) of torrens title freehold as well as an optional 96.67 hectares or 239 acres (approx.) of crown grazing licence (the transfer of will is optional and subject to approval).
Build your dream home or retreat in one of Australia’s most breathtaking locations!
As a company we are actively complying with recent regulations put in place by the Australian Government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This included the recent ban on in-house and onsite auctions, resulting in us conducting our property auctions via an online platform, Auction Now. We are doing our due diligence to create safe environment for everyone while also trying to conduct business as best we can. Following the recent restrictions on the number of people that may interact in a group, property inspections will be limited to one person with listing agent Nick Kirshner. This is a restriction we intend to enforce to allow us to continue business as normal.
||Nick Kirshner | (02) 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||Tuesday 15th December 2020
||Auction Now | Online Auction Website
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply