LOCKER'S HAPPY VALLEY
185 Bushrangers Hill Road
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER | JUNE 2018
"Approx. 7.229 Hectares or 17.86 Acres"
- Located only a few minutes' drive from the town of Adaminaby and Lake Eucumbene; also, in close proximity to Mount Selwyn snowfields, Kiandra Gold Fields, and the Kosciuszko National Park.
- About 35 minutes' drive to the Cooma township, as well as Cooma Airport, and Adaminaby Airfield just up the road. Murrumbidgee and other world famous Trout Fishing streams within less than 15 minutes' drive.
- Canberra and South Coast within an easy 2 hour drive.
- Set in the picturesque Happy Valley along Bushrangers Hill Road, boasting some magnificent mountain views and a desirable northerly aspect. The property is well grassed & has highly fertile soils.
- Four original dwellings within the homestead complex totalling 14 bedrooms plus 7 bathrooms & 4 kitchens – historically sleeping 35 visitors.
- Heritage or Function Centre with own commercial kitchen and dining room, 3 bathrooms including 7 WC and 1 shower downstairs.
- Building also includes office and managers flat which features 2 bedrooms, kitchenette/wet bar, plus full bathroom.
- Further outbuildings include: Blacksmith shop, grain bin, old kitchen building, stone dairy, work shop, and double garage and car port for 6.
- Mains electricity, town water, phone line, internet, and mobile coverage available.
Lockers Happy Valley has served as accommodation for weary travellers and holiday makers alike since the early 1900's. Historically accommodating up to 35 guests overnight. This could possibly be increased within the current infrastructure, subject to all the relevant authorities of course. The property has been used as a heritage and function centre since the mid 1980's, and combined with its accommodation business, provided a healthy income for its owners.
The owners of Happy Valley are retiring and the property is for genuine sale, giving the new proprietors an endless scope of possible uses for this magnificent historical property.
For further details (subject to our vendors instructions) please contact NICK KIRSHNER Property & Livestock.
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER | JUNE 2018