Hill Top 2628
SOLD | 20TH NOVEMBER 2023
- Approximately 41.62 hectares or 102.85 acres.
- Located less than 15 minutes drive east of Jindabyne and only 10 or so minutes to Berridale, easily accessed via a short council maintained gravel road from Kosciuszko Road and Eucumbene Road alike.
- Bound by Ironpot Creek to the north, featuring an excellent dam along the same boundary for reliable stock water supply, as well as a second dam not far from the western boundary.
- Predominantly granite derived soils with some heavier black alluvial soils also present along wetlands.
- Scattered mixture of mostly eucalypts ranging from Manna Gum, Black Sallee, Snow Gum to Candlebark.
- Featuring rural views as well as views toward Snowy Plains and the ranges.
- Building entitlement (dual occupancy) under the current LEP subject to all relevant approvals of course.
- Power available onsite.
“The Meadows” presents a unique opportunity to obtain a prime lifestyle block within close range of Jindabyne, Jindabyne Dam and Mountain Resorts alike.
Offering high quality soils as well as secure water to perhaps run a few of your own livestock, a horse or two, build your dream home, a second dwelling for some extra income or simply just sit back and enjoy everything “The Meadows” has to offer!
Call our sales team now for your own private inspection!
|Aaron Mackay & Maddy Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
|By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only
|SOLD | 20TH NOVEMBER 2023