835 Avonside Road
FOR SALE - ASKING $650,000
Could this be Jindabyne's most affordable rural block with not just one but two building entitlements?
- Approximately 60.50 hectares or 150 acres.
- Located just a little more than 8km along Avonside Road, a council maintained gravel road currently going through the process of being upgraded to be predominantly bitumen. Only a short 20 minute drive (approx.) to Jindabyne town centre, about 45 minutes to the mountain snow resorts and some 2 hours to Canberra, all within easy reach.
- Boasting absolutely spectacular views to both east as well as west capturing some stunning main range views and views to the east as far as the eye can see across the unique Monaro landscape.
- Two designated building envelopes to choose from for your dream home in a private setting yet not too far from the front gate leading onto Avonside Road.
- Both building envelopes at approx. 1,130 m altitude, the highest point on the property at about 1,175m above sea level descending to just below 900m or so to the east giving access to a wonderful playground provided by mother nature, a paradise for most outdoor enthusiasts. Explore several kilometres of established trails, whether it be on foot, horseback, by 4WD and buggy, or mountain bike, the opportunities are endless in this bushland paradise. The elevated country here provides excitement all year round, representing a true alpine climate with frequent annual snowfalls.
- Fenced into three paddocks, room enough for a horse or two or perhaps some other livestock.
- Three unnamed and untamed creeks all falling to the east, at times creating a waterfall over the granite boulders in their path eventually meandering across the plains of the neighbouring properties toward Ironpot Creek and the waters making their way to the mighty Snowy River.
The sale of “Mountain Escape” presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire 60 or so hectares or 150 acres (approx.) of spectacular native bush land with a superb view to both east and west. Dual occupancy possible under the current LEP, with power onsite and maybe some room for the odd eco cabin or two subject to DA and approvals from all relevant authorities of course, to allow for some extra income perhaps. The close proximity to the mountains just another bonus, so don’t miss this rare opportunity to call this bit of wilderness your own!
Contact our sales team of rural property experts right now for own private inspection of “Mountain Escape”!
|Nick Kirshner, Aaron Mackay, & Maddy Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | email@example.com
|By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only