OLD LOUVAIN HOMESTEAD
2061 Eucumbene Road
SOLD | 7TH SEPTEMBER 2021
- Approximately 5.66 hectares or 13.98 acres.
- Located less than 25 minutes (approx.) drive north of Jindabyne along Eucumbene Road, desirable northeast aspect, sheltered from the south and west by a low ridgeline and some well-established trees.
- Built some 100 years ago around 1917, the property held in the same family for about 150 years with all the surrounding land still held by the descendants of the original settlers.
- Weatherboard clad with a tin roof, four bedrooms plus sleepout, office, eat in kitchen, formal dining and family room. Separate bathroom and WC.
- Two fireplaces plus old wood fire stove, as well as gas cooking and hot water.
- Wrap round verandah on three sides. Alfresco entertaining with north/west aspect.
- Large garage and workshop, second garage, old milkers shed, seed or storage shed and meat house.
- Water supply via reliable well, mains power, satellite internet, plus land line phone and Telstra mobile reception.
- Fenced into one gently undulating paddock lightly timbered mostly manna or white gum as well as some pine trees, willows along alluvial flat.
“Old Louvain Homestead” presents the perfect opportunity to enter the property market, in a picturesque location appearing somewhat remote yet so close to all the action within easy reach of Jindabyne, Berridale and Cooma.
The home has been added on to over the years as deemed to be necessary by the original occupants. Plenty of opportunity to add your own touches, grow some stock for your own needs, as well as your own vegie patch. With both Eucumbene and Jindabyne dam near by and within striking range of some of the mountain’s best trout streams!
Don’t miss out on this rare gem!
||Nick Kirshner & Jen O'Ryan | (02) 6456 6783 | email@example.com
||SOLD | Tuesday 7th of September 2021
||Online Auction Website - Auction Now - https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/72958
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agent Only | Conditions Apply