1483 Dalgety Road
"Live in the Peaceful Hamlet of Dalgety"
- The dwelling clad in weathertex or similar, originally built for the Sydney 2000 Olympic games and later relocated to its current location is set on 2.5 Ha or approx. 6 acres with bitumen road frontage and a dirt driveway to the house.
- The home comprises of an open plan kitchen | dining area, cosy lounge with combustion fire, 2 bedrooms - (no built-ins), bathroom, laundry with 2nd toilet.
- Located along Dalgety Rd only minutes from the quaint hamlet of Dalgety in one direction and short drive to Berridale in the opposite direction.
- Views out towards the ranges and overlooking Wullwye Creek and Snowy River junction.
- The property is unfurnished.
- Recently painted with some general maintenance just completed.
- Tank water and septic.
- Pets considered (subject to suitable references and approval).
- Separate dwelling behind house for owners use.
- Available November 2019 for a long term lease
A great location, fresh, clean and ready to move in now.
||Desleigh McMahon | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||$250 Per Week