THE SHANLEY PADDOCK
Lot 1, Kingston Road
SOLD AFTER AUCTION | DECEMBER 2019
Approx. 165.5 Hectares or 409 Acres
- Located about 10 minute’s drive from Adaminaby some 45 minutes to Cooma.
- Access via right of carriage way (pending registration of easement plan)
- 10 minutes to school bus and post office.
- Soils mostly shale derived, watered by two dams and one well.
- Fenced into two/three paddocks.
- Recognised rural holding prior to September 1985, thus building entitlement subject to DA and compliance with current LEP should apply.
- Lightly timbered, Manna gum and Wattle, good shelter.
- Native grasses, historically carrying approx. 220 DSE.
- Timber sheep yards, shelter shed, caravan.
Great opportunity to get a starter block close to town with an excellent reputation for wool production. Plenty of scope to improve DSE, and infrastructure, build a home (subject to approval from all relevant authorities). Excellent steppingstone or add on! Must be Sold!
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||By Appointment with Exclusive Agents Only
||SOLD AFTER AUCTION | 20TH DECEMBER 2019