152 Square Range Road
Dangelong via Cooma 2630
SOLD | DECEMBER 2018
An Almost Blank Canvas !
384.86 HA or 951 Acres approx.
- Located no more than 20 minute’s drive South South East of Cooma, good all-weather road access.
- Approx. 60% basalt derived soils, 35% granite, 5% shale.
- Excellent balance of open and lightly timbered country.
- Fenced into 3 main paddocks plus 5 mustering or smaller paddocks.
- Watered by 2 dams, trough, spring, creek, 2 wells plus new capped bore.
- Recent pasture improvements; 38 ton of MAP + Medic applied in April 2018.
- Further improvements include new workshop 16m x 10m with concrete floor, old shearing shed, new sheep yards, old hay shed plus other rural out buildings.
- Circa 1860’s cottage with power and running water including kitchen and full bathroom.
Square Range is an excellent opportunity to acquire a sound grazing/farming property. Currently very lightly stocked. Perfectly suited to a mixed enterprise including however not limited to some lucerne production, cereal cropping, wool or fat lamb or beef production.
||Nick Kirshner | 02 6456 6783 | firstname.lastname@example.org
||SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER | DECEMBER 2018